Sunday, December 1, 2013

NARS Sin Blush

NARS Sin Blush is described as a "berry tone with gold shimmer" and retails $32 for 0.16 oz.  It looks quite muddy in the pan, but translate into a red-toned plum once applied onto the skin.  The golden shimmer adds a warm sheen and softens out the colour, making it more natural and wearable.  

Surprisingly, this blush is extremely versatile.  Not only is it great as an all-over cheek colour, it could double as a contouring shade.  I would definitely recommend this shade as a substitution for bronzer in the fall and winter.  Pigmentation and colour payoff is amazing, so a light hand is recommended.  Like most NARS blushes, Sin lasted me the whole day without noticeable separation or fading.

On a side note, this was first recommended to me by my makeup artist at a NARS promotion event.  I was unsure about it at first, but it's really grown on me, especially now that I'm starting to switch to darker colours for winter.  So if you're looking for your first plum blush, give this a shot!








Picture from narscosmetics.com


With flash


On eyes: NARS Violetta Duo eyeshadow

On lips: Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Color in Air Kiss


With love,

Dorothy


alwaystheromanticxx

No comments:

Post a Comment